Friday, April 19, 2013

Let Go

I am not much of a journaler. I find that when I sit down to write, there are more thoughts running around my head than I can get written down. I get frustrated because by the time I get one thought written down, my mind is already three or four thoughts beyond that one. It seems like it just takes a long time. But there are so many times I read the thoughts of others and think, "Yes, that's what I think. That's how I feel." That has happened several times while reading the book, A Heart Exposed: Talking to God with Nothing to Hide by Steven James. This layout was inspired by thoughts in that book. I like digital art journaling because I can be pondering a thought while putting things on the page. When I view the layout in the future, I can remember a bit about how I was feeling while creating it.

I did a lot of layering, therefore, there are a few designers to credit: Studio 68, AliSarah, Anna Aspnes Designs, Christine Smith, and Brenda Mascari.

This was entered at Pixelscrapper's "no photo" challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment