Friday, April 26, 2013

More wedding layouts!

On May 28 I will be celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary! The time has certainly flown!

As I have gotten back to digital scrapbooking, my first (and ongoing) project to tackle is to scrap some wedding photos. I have a few that I want to share today that have been made in the last few weeks. Credits will be listed underneath each pic. Some of them were designed for challenges I participated in at Pixelscrapper.



I was honored to have my sister be my matron of honor.

I used Ellie Lash's Catnap mini kit that was a newsletter freebie on The Daily Digi for the papers and elements. I added The Digital Scrapper glitter styles to the scatters in the corner and the stitching.
I used Sabrina’s Creations Take Note template freebie from Memory Scraps.
The font is Hannah Added Some Flare





Our wedding was the first time Jarrod's lips ever touched mine. What a kiss! Our pastor enjoyed watching our first kiss and even told our guests our decision to save our first kiss till the wedding.

I used overlays from Delicious Scraps over my photo.




Because I had an outdoor wedding, I wore sparkly white flip flops so that I wouldn't have to worry about heels sinking into the ground.

I used Marisa's June 2012 blog train kit from Pixelscrapper.





Felicity, my husband's daughter, played a valuable role in our wedding. We were so glad to have her be a part of our special day.

I used Dana Keunen's layout template that she offered for the challenge. I tweaked it a bit, mostly deleting a few things and moving some things. http://www.pixelscrapper.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking/challenges/designer-challenge-layout-template-deadline-march-28

I used papers and elements from Summertime Design's Patio Picnic kit. http://summertimedesigns.blogspot.com/2013/03/patio-picnic-kit.html

The font I used was Fely.





I used: Marisa's 1451 mask 15 from Pixelscrapper, Delicious Scraps edged overlay, and Summertime Design's Happiness paper.
Fonts: Point-Dexter, Segoe UI, Maxinitiale, Pistolgrip




This is one of my favorite wedding photos because of the love that shows in each of our expressions.

I used Marisa's DST March blog train kit from Pixelscrapper because of how well it matches our wedding colors.





This is one of my favorite pictures from my wedding. I was peeking out the window to see who had already arrived to my outdoor wedding.

I have used papers and elements from the Sweet as Spring blog hop at Design House Digital.
I also used the March 2013 template challenge template from Scrapflower, eliminating some of the elements from the template.

No comments:

Post a Comment